Can female guitarists answer these questions for me please? (email me your answers)?

I am in my final year of media studies and for my final year dissertation I am researching the subject of “women and the electric guitar”. I would be very grateful if you could allow 5 minutes of your time to answer the following questions: 1. How did you become a guitar player? When? Why? 2. Were you influenced... show more I am in my final year of media studies and for my final year dissertation I am researching the subject of “women and the electric guitar”.
I would be very grateful if you could allow 5 minutes of your time to answer the following questions:
1. How did you become a guitar player? When? Why?
2. Were you influenced by any guitarists, or female guitarists, in particular? What are your musical tastes?
3. How did you learn the guitar, acquire your skills?
4. Explain your experiences as a female guitar player. (Eg. Finding a band, concerts, stereotypes, going into guitar shops…)
5. Do you ever feel discriminated as a female guitarist? What are the advantages and obstacles of being a female performer?
6. Do you think female instrumentalists are still marginalized in comparison to male performers?
Thank you for your time,
Sylvie Francis
sylvie_francis1@hotmail.com