Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 1 decade ago

Hells Kitchen USA returns will the UK viewers be able to watch it too?

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/hell-kitchen-st...

1st April first showing is that an omen?

Best Answer

oh goody i couldn't really get into the last series as i was on my hols for the first week so i shall look forward to this one , we're going to be spoilt for choice soon what with the apprentice and bb9 coming up too !!

• Joyce

I'm excited to see what it's like, never seen another countries BB before. maybe the USA one will be different, because they seem to block out alot of what the UK housemates say incase they are sued or whatever, hopefully they won't do the same to this the USA BB.

• momof3

I hope so as I love the show and have to have my Ramsey fix NOW!!

i popped to my mom's today and she had How Clean Is Your House with aggie in America and OMG if we thought our was bad!! Have I missed that show or was it on another channel?

I blimmin' hope so !

1st April = a good omen, I hope !

We'd better gart !!! Yeah I guess ITV2 will put it on again as they know it's popular over here to !

yer i love hells kitchen

yes it shows it over here

• I hope I can watch it on my TV....

yes they will

• I certainly hope so....