Whats the difference between SEXISM and gender DIFFERENCES exactly?

Whenever I point out gender differences I'm called SEXIST. But whenever I point out hypocrisy in feminism and show examples of feminist SEXISM I'm told that feminists are just taking gender differences into account! Wah?? Last I checked... feminists claim that the only DIFFERENCES between men and women... show more Whenever I point out gender differences I'm called SEXIST. But whenever I point out hypocrisy in feminism and show examples of feminist SEXISM I'm told that feminists are just taking gender differences into account! Wah??

Last I checked... feminists claim that the only DIFFERENCES between men and women are physical strength and sexual organs. So.. how is it not SEXIST that over 80% of women still seek out men who are "above" them in one or more of the following ways:

-Financial
-Education
-Status / power
-Intelligence

Why do women STILL seek out a man with A STABLE JOB? I've never heard a man say he is looking for a woman who is "going somewhere" or "with a stable job" or "who I DON'T HAVE TO SUPPORT".

Men still don't mind supporting women. BUT WOMEN HAVE A BIG PROBLEM WITH SUPPORTING MEN.

Isn't that sexist?
Update: These answers would be more believable if they were coming from actual MEN who say they look for these things. GIVE SOURCES!!!
Update 2: "Unavail" The men said they didn't MIND a career woman.. NOT that they were LOOKING for a career woman! Get it right...