How do the "popular" people act at your high school?

At my school they are fashionable, funny, slutty sometimes, they drink, do sexual stuff to get attention, skip class but get good grades (somehow). Also they just make themselves popular. They call eachother "baby jay" and "baby ay", have facebook, take slutty pictures and edit them to make them... show more At my school they are fashionable, funny, slutty sometimes, they drink, do sexual stuff to get attention, skip class but get good grades (somehow). Also they just make themselves popular. They call eachother "baby jay" and "baby ay", have facebook, take slutty pictures and edit them to make them "classy", make what they are typing "look good" (likee thiss ! very annoying double letters.), know all of the hot guys, throw parties but only invite "the populars", ect.
I'm in grade 9 and I know about 10 couples who have had sex ! I think this is so crazy, I don't know about you. I think they just want attention.

Anyways how do they act at your school?
ps. they also pretend to be reallyyy stupid ! one girl randomly asked in a sqeaky girly voice, "does cheese grow on trees?" and then giggled.
38 answers 38