Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

this may sound stupid but...?

what happens if someone starrs my answer in yahoo answers?

do i earn points?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

When you go to a question can click on the star to give it one if you find it interesting. When a question gets a star, it’s automatically nominated to appear in the “Popular” list on the Answers home page. There are no points.

§

• 4 years ago

I like where youre going with this, i skip school loads. Usually if u go to ur mom nd say u dont feel well, she shud let u stay off school . If she doesnt let u say youll be no use in school anyway because your feeling sick, and you wont be able to focus.It works better if you say feel sick the night b4 so it doesnt arouse suspicion. Failing that, what ive done a couple of times is fake notes from my parents which are writen by friends saying i was ill yesterday and didnt come in. Howver ive been caught once and was in deep truble so i wouldnt recommend it, only a last resort. I dont really have any other ideas, the sick trick is the best i fink. Anyway good luck, hope it works! Elle, South dakota xxxxxxx

• 1 decade ago

Stupid no, interesting: very much so...!

I always wondered the same thing myself.

And therefore, what happens when I give someone a thumbs up or down?

Do they get credit for my hospitality?

LOL.

Anyway, I see someone has answered well, so my curiosity is satisified.

I'll give you a star!!

• 1 decade ago

There are no points for stars.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • kja63
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

You can't star answers, but you can star questions. And no, there aren't any extra points for stars.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It just goes into your collection of stars, it tells you on your profile how many you've got

• 1 decade ago

No. This tells other users how interesting your question is. You'll get a lot of answers that way.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Everyone sees it on the main bit as you come in2 answers

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no u just earn star

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No you don't get points.It just means someone liked your question so they star it so their contacts can see the question,too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.