a Spiritual question: would you consider kissing to be a "religious" experience? and more importantly

to lighten up a bit here today:

Who here on R&S - in your opinon - has the most "kissable" lips?

I'm having a hard time choosing between several of our "monsters" vs some of our more handsome dudes.... ;)

(((((georgia)))))

Favorite Answer

I used to be a great kisser years ago before I grew all this facial hair and women lost interest in kissing me. My wife still kisses me a lot....but she loves me.

I would have to say that I have experienced Spiritual Ecstasy, for the record ecstasy comes from the root word 'ex stasis' to stand outside oneself. With that definition in mind I would say that I have had several such experiences, ones that people might label as Out Of Body Experiences, Near Death Experience, Past Life Memory, Astral Travel, Oneness and also the bliss available to us during altered states of consciousness. All spiritual phenomenon are difficult to explain, depict and share by their very nature of course. What I can say is that states of Spiritual Ecstasy may seem alien if you do not recall having experienced them (we all have at some time had one as far as I am concerned) but when they are happening we become aware that they are a part of our normal state of being, our own full human nature. Sometimes they leave us delighted, sometimes troubled, but always amazed.

It's less religious than spiritual. Religious kissing sounds like some sort of ritual, like the perfunctory smooches the French plant on you when you get a medal. It's hard to pick an R&S prospect, as I'm not attracted to cartoon avatars, and even less, those gray profiles! I think this guy could be kissed back into shape!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnrEj...

My wife has the most kissable lips . Voluptuous, willing, moist, inviting, smiling and of course kissing back! I think ill go kiss her right now!

Genesis 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Thank you LORD!

• Wisdom

Kissing? You bet!

One of our songs in the Kingdom Hall says

(Kiss the son lest God be angry and you perish in the way)

Yes, Jesus kissed his disciples........Adult men in Europe still do, there is nothing wrong with custom and tradition. It is NOT immoral. It just isn't done anymore here in the USA.

Do I do it? No. Would I if in Europe? Probably.

it depends

if it is done right... it can be a very very religious experience

but if it is done wrong, well then... then you have a natural disaster on your hands

and who has the most kissable lips.... i am not telling who my secret crush is, that is why it is a secret!

I wouldn't say it's a "religious" experience, but I would definitely say it is spiritual.

And I'd kiss St. Alia.

Sometimes when I'm being kissed on the right spot I yell "Oh God" - so yes it can be.

Vishal. I want to snuggle the bunny and give little kisses on his ears.

And yes, it is very spiritual. :)

Yes, it can be a religious experience.

IDK, I'll have to pay closer attention.