Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Agree or disagree: It is a sin to wash your favorite hat (no matter how soiled it is)?

but it smells so good...

Favorite Answer

WTF!?!?!?!? Are you crazy? What would posess you to wash it? go out in the rain, or jump into a lake/pool/shower/bath with it on, that's all the washing it needs.....actual soap/detergent on it washes away the greatness/memories/scent/fit....You should be ashamed, because I'm ashamed for you to even asked this question.

Heh - when I started watching there were not that many females. I remember Wendi Richter beating Moolah for the belt way back in the day. Wendi was alot better looking than Moolah so I'm going with her. 1. No - if it turned out to be Austin, Rock, or HBK and they would stick around I think fans would be ok with it. But, if it isn't a very big name - I think they will be disappointed. 2. Agree - its *his* streak - enough said. 3. Eventually yes - kind of like the "Mean street posse" or "The Spirit Squad". They may keep one or two of the best around. But, eventually Nexus will break up and most will likely be let go. 4. Pretty much - its weird now - like PG rated eye candy or something. 5. Cena worked hard to get where is - and at this moment I don't know who could step into his shoes. He's not the best top face the WWE has ever had, but he sure ain't bad. 6. Eh - to tell you the truth for the reasons I said in #4 I kind of stopped paying attention to who has the belt. 7. Kinda - everybody wants to be an "armchair booker". However, there have been some great angles (like SCSA vs. Vince) that come along every so often that really go over with the majority of fans. Some will always complain - but if they have good action, good wrestlers and good storylines most will still tune in.

Agree... you can't wash your favorite hat. Unless the lucky streak ends... then you have to wash the hat, cut your hair, walk backwards around the coffee table three times, jiggle your keys in a circle before you use the facilities, go commando, and only eat foods that start with 'S' on days of the week that start with 'T'.

Duh.

i use to say it was a sin but it gets to the point where if you can smell your hat, you KNOW everyone else has been able to smell it for weeks. ahhhhhhhhhhh

wash that nasty thing, it didn't work for me & my Cubbies. why have a team that can't win the World Series AND no friends. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Never wash a hat , it will destroy your chance at any good luck

My husband must have 30 ball caps (or more) and he swears he will never wash one of them. Some of them are pretty gross.

I am a clean freak and wash everything I am very anal (so my kids tell me ) I even disinfect my dustpan

disagree

disagree

• pkhan

disagree