Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

When is it ever ok to use your grandmother as an excuse for someone else's bad behavior?

Best Answer

That statement shows the personal termoil he has experienced in his life being half white and half black. His choice in his 20-year mentor leads me to believe he is lashing out against his grandmother's fear and leaning toward the basis of that fear. I think he has serious issues when it comes to race that he has not really dealt with himself. I don't think I want him as president at this time.

Absolutely never, under any circumstances. Anyone who would turn on a family member for anything less than a heinous crime(examples:arson, rape, child molestation or other abuse, animal abuse, murder, robbery, etc.) is a piece of trash who should himself, or herself, be thrown under the proverbial bus.

• canam

Never. That was just his way of pinning the issue of racism on whites while excusing blacks.

Ask Obama

never never never. We are EACH ONE OF US responsible for our OWN acts.

My grandma was a saint -- if it wasn't for my grandma's intervention when I was a little kid, my mom probably would have beaten me even more than she did.

Never.

he'll stop at nothing to justify his behavior. its sad really.

when are you going to drop such a dumb argument? when hannity says it's ok?

it never is okay and his statements offended many including me, I was raised by my Grandma!