Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

When is it ever ok to use your grandmother as an excuse for someone else's bad behavior?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

That statement shows the personal termoil he has experienced in his life being half white and half black. His choice in his 20-year mentor leads me to believe he is lashing out against his grandmother's fear and leaning toward the basis of that fear. I think he has serious issues when it comes to race that he has not really dealt with himself. I don't think I want him as president at this time.

• 1 decade ago

Absolutely never, under any circumstances. Anyone who would turn on a family member for anything less than a heinous crime(examples:arson, rape, child molestation or other abuse, animal abuse, murder, robbery, etc.) is a piece of trash who should himself, or herself, be thrown under the proverbial bus.

• canam
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Never. That was just his way of pinning the issue of racism on whites while excusing blacks.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ask Obama

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

never never never. We are EACH ONE OF US responsible for our OWN acts.

My grandma was a saint -- if it wasn't for my grandma's intervention when I was a little kid, my mom probably would have beaten me even more than she did.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Never.

• 1 decade ago

he'll stop at nothing to justify his behavior. its sad really.

• 1 decade ago

when are you going to drop such a dumb argument? when hannity says it's ok?

• 1 decade ago

it never is okay and his statements offended many including me, I was raised by my Grandma!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.