What's more pathetic: one lion creating a puppet account,or a gang of lions preying upon this one human being?

So, there's a dude creating a puppet account and giving himself best answers. So what? Gosh. If it really bothers you so much, mail him and discuss it with him. A person that spends hours and hours creating questions, logging out, answering the questions, logging out again and giving himself best... show more So, there's a dude creating a puppet account and giving himself best answers. So what? Gosh.

If it really bothers you so much, mail him and discuss it with him. A person that spends hours and hours creating questions, logging out, answering the questions, logging out again and giving himself best answers...obviously needs help.

It doesn't make his answers more valid, and I can't imagine anybody really cares whether or not he has 10%, 20% or 90% best answers.

He's still human.

What's more pathetic: one lion creating a puppet account, or an entire gang of lions preying upon this one human being?
Update: B-Krak and Deke: I do understand it, really. But this would be a perfect time to show the true atheist morals...
Update 2: Deke: the respect goes both ways, but you know that :) We just handle such things differently. That doesn't mean I don't agree that what he has done is indeed hypocrisy. You're completely right in that. I just don't like it when individuals are being teamed up against, no matter what I think of LoJ. show more Deke: the respect goes both ways, but you know that :)

We just handle such things differently. That doesn't mean I don't agree that what he has done is indeed hypocrisy. You're completely right in that. I just don't like it when individuals are being teamed up against, no matter what I think of LoJ.