Can you bring legal charges against another Y!A user...?

who offered you a plan to build a helicopter out of a yard tractor, but you sliced off your fingers in the process of building that helicopter?

Favorite Answer

HA HA HA. I am laughing so hard I peed my pants. I want to sue you for not providing me with a diaper.

Must totally suck not to be able to flip someone the bird. make sure you u get damages for that.

"Legal charges" implies an alleged intent of crime and/or criminal activity. One having submitted a "plan" for a "yard tractor helicopter" does not necessarily constitute such intent, but may, perhaps, leave one vulnerable to civil litigation. While not an attorney, I do have considerable experience in defending myself in court and would be happy to represent you to the extent of my best ability. I'll get back with you as to the appropriate amount of a retainer as soon as I figure out exactly how much money I owe.

Anybody can sue anybody (and many do)... it's a free country.

But if you choked on your toothpaste, would you sue crest?

If you tripped over your shoes, would you sue Birkenstock?

You cut off that same thumb with a butter knife, would you sue Oneida?

Your life sucks, do you sue your parents for esposing you to it?

Anyone can sue anyone... but winning is another story.

Tho it would be classified as civil, and not criminal, you could still call it "legal".

(and dying to know how you came up with a propeller from a yard tractor).

Giggles...

Source(s): Too much time sitting in the front row of American civil court proceedings... ~~*sigh*~~

what the heck were u thinking doing that stupid crap anway. NO these people aren't forcing u to do anything, they give there opinions and if u choose to do them then anything that goes wrong is ur fault.

!! hey wait a second if u cut off ur fingers u couldnt be typing!

• Duke

Why not...

Let's just add another frivolous lawsuit to an already overburdened court system.

What's 1 more added onto the pile...

LOL did this really happen?? i would say you can only bring legal charges if money changed hands?

• Oh well...you're just a funny lil Dude ain't ya? hahahaha ; )

Confucious say...he who try and build a chopper....

Get chopped chopped! Oh had to do it!

Get a Y!A Lawyer, and Find Out...!!

Ohh boy I'm sure you could if you wanted to.