What is the best way to believe you are worthy and equal to everyone else?

I have finally seen the light on my confidence problems. After years of put downs, name calling, ridicule, laughed at, etc, I developed a really negative self image, so self conscious of my 'flaws', so ashamed of myself, believing people when they see me, see my flaws, that they can only judge me negatively... show more I have finally seen the light on my confidence problems. After years of put downs, name calling, ridicule, laughed at, etc, I developed a really negative self image, so self conscious of my 'flaws', so ashamed of myself, believing people when they see me, see my flaws, that they can only judge me negatively and as ugly and unworthy.

I realise now that I have nothing to be ashamed of or self conscious of, this is who I am, this is how I was created and born, my flaws are not flaws, they are what make me unique and who I am, just like everyone else in this world, every part of them makes them unique as to how they are.

I am now no longer looking at myself in terms of how I am compared to others because we are all unique, we are all different, we all look different, we all have different personality's, we all sound different, you should never feel ashamed or self conscious of anything about yourself.

However, I want to develop beliefs that I really am worthy in this world. Any advice?