Why does everyone hate the Pittsburgh Penguins?

Please, all I want is an answer!

Don't say 'Because' or 'I'm From Philly'

I just want to know what Sid And Geno and Fleur and Gonchar and Hal and Ryan and Ryan and and Ruutu and Staal and Sykora and Danny and Ty and Rob and all those fun exiting young stars did to you!
Update: Okay, why do so many people hate the Pittsburgh Penguins?
Update 2: Yeah I hate the bandawagon fans. They're making the cost of ticket prices go sky high for people like me! I remember when I could go for about $100 *GREAT SEATS!* Now, I'm going to the NJ game tomorrow... $250 for section d seats and I'm on the side where we shoot once. Wow, what a ripoff. I know it has... show more Yeah I hate the bandawagon fans. They're making the cost of ticket prices go sky high for people like me! I remember when I could go for about $100 *GREAT SEATS!* Now, I'm going to the NJ game tomorrow... $250 for section d seats and I'm on the side where we shoot once. Wow, what a ripoff. I know it has something to do with the fact that it's NJ, a division team and Saturday night and so late in the season but still.
Update 3: Wow if you call me a bandwagon fan I should shoot you in the head.

I LIKED when the Pens sucked-easier, cheaper tickets
Update 4: Yeah, the Pens play Philly 2 more times and I hope to God that we beat them because I want Buffalo in the playoffs.

Last year when the Pens were kicked out of the playoffs, I cheered for Ryan, Danny, Jason...ect. I love Buffalo so when Pittsburgh looses 1st round I'll still have someone to cheer for!
Update 5: Hey ORB, learn how to spell, it's wienies.
Update 6: Oops, you did spell it right! My apoligies!