do you still wonder who wrote the book of love?

Update:

thumbs down not from me.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Your question made me think immediately of the 1958 Top 10 hit, "Who Wrote the Book of Love?" sung by the Monotones. The words & music were written by: Charles Patrick, Warren Davis, & George Malone.

• Login to reply the answers
  • RT 66
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

God wrote the Book of Love.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Good Morning CW- Haven't read or been successful in either area. If there is such a book, perhaps it was from the same Author of "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus"- if that is even right. Haven't had a cup of java yet, so the brain is in reverse, just slipped out of neutral.

Source(s): "Love Hurts" by Nazareth- OH, so true!!! :-)
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sweet Potato Queens wrote The Book Of Love. If you have not read it you don't know what you are missing. It is a hoot. And so is anything else by Sweet Potato Queens !

http://sweetpotatoqueens.com/

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I think that book has been written by many people who have experienced love and know what it is. Like the Bible, there are many who have had a hand in telling the story.

• 1 decade ago

Yes...where is the book...I need to read it...and wonder where is the real love Clifford???????

Who wrote the book of love...Oh yes I sure remember that song!

• Dinah
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I've decided we each write it, knowing so well what it is. There's no wonder anymore. It's inside, to be tapped by the love inside somebody else. It gets bruised and bungled and lives and dies sometimes romantically, but the base of it is constant because we don't lose it, as long as we live.

• 1 decade ago

Its called the Kamasutra and is an ancient Indian text originally written and Sanskrit. Dont know who the original author was but he must have been quite a guy in his time.

• Gerry
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

God wrote the book on love, Look how He showed us His love!

• 1 decade ago

God is the Author of love, and He wrote the Book. Here are a few relevant passages from His love letter to man, the Bible.

1 John 4:16b-19 - "God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. In this way, love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment, because in this world we are like him. There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. We love because he first loved us."

Here is the AUTHOR of love itself:

Hebrews 12:2 - "Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. "

And here is what LOVE looks like:

1 John 3:16-18 - "This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers. If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him? Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth."

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.