Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anybody know any good Lounge/House music???

I love the chill sounds of house music, but I don't know where to start in terms of finding any good artists or songs. I've searched wikipedia, but it just gave me some ridiculously long list of house artists - there's no way I could go thru the whole list. So can anybody recommend any good house? Anybody know the "big names" of house music??

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Even house is often divided into large subgenres. Some big names these days that are commonly associated with house are David Guetta and Bob Sinclar. Here's a few tracks I personally like:

Embliss - Kaleido (Mango Remix)

Kintar - Cyclone

Eric Prydz - Call On Me (Henrik B Remix)

You mentioned chill sounds so I thought I'd include my favorite track: Cold Blue - Oasis (Chillout Mix)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

House Music? Not Sure Man... Umm I Listen To Metal So When I Want To Relax I Listen To Soft Metal Bands Like Nightwish Their Keyboards Calm Me Down. But Im Not Totally Sure What Your Looking For Man Sorry

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Too Kool Chris and Bobby D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.