Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考其他:教育 · 1 decade ago

誰能幫我把中文自傳翻譯成英文...急急急 !!!

我出身於台灣省-宜蘭縣,目前就讀於國立花蓮高商

我的家庭共有五個人,父親已經過世,而媽媽目前任職於蘭陽仁愛醫院,擔任行政的職務,妹妹目前就讀於長庚技術學院-四年級,還有個爺爺年已91歲,我是個外向開朗的人,喜歡交朋友,個性相當耿直的我,常常會因為說話太過於直接,所以經常得罪了人都不知道,這是我需要多多改善的地方

我相當的熱愛運動,喜歡任何有關運動的事物,也喜歡聽音樂,唱歌等等...

這是我第二次唸高中,之前我就讀於德育醫管專校,但是那時因家中有事故發生,當時不得已只能將學業暫停,荒廢了學業許久的我,也在外面工作了幾年,因為深深體會學歷在現今社會的重要性,加上媽媽認為當初沒能順利畢業是個遺憾,所以重返校園,我希望能以優異的成績,順利的畢業!!

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    我出身於台灣省-宜蘭縣,目前就讀於國立花蓮高商

    I’m from I-lan county of Taiwan, currently study in Hwa-Lian XXXX School*.

    我的家庭共有五個人,

    There are five people in my family.

    父親已經過世,

    My father passed away (X)** years ago.

    而媽媽目前任職於蘭陽仁愛醫院,擔任行政的職務,

    My mother works in the administration department of Lan-Young* Hospital.

    妹妹目前就讀於長庚技術學院-四年級,

    My younger sister studies in Chang-Gang Technical College*.

    還有個爺爺年已91歲,

    My 91-year old grandfather also lives with us.

    我是個外向開朗的人,喜歡交朋友,

    I’m very outgoing and bright, and I like to make friends.

    個性相當耿直的我,常常會因為說話太過於直接,所以經常得罪了人都不知道,

    Sometime I offend people unconsciously because of being straight-forward.

    這是我需要多多改善的地方

    I realized that I have to make alternations to this characteristic of mine and I’m working on it.

    我相當的熱愛運動,喜歡任何有關運動的事物,也喜歡聽音樂,唱歌等等...

    I enjoy exercise and anything about sports. I also like to listen to music and sing.

    這是我第二次唸高中,

    This is my second time studying in high school.

    之前我就讀於德育醫管專校,

    I went to Dah-Yu Medical Administrative college* before this.

    但是那時因家中有事故發生,當時不得已只能將學業暫停,

    I was forced to drop out because of family affairs.

    荒廢了學業許久的我,也在外面工作了幾年, 深深體會學歷在現今社會的重要性,

    I worked for couple years and realized the importance of education.

    加上媽媽認為當初沒能順利畢業是個遺憾,所以重返校園,我希望能以優異的成績,順利的畢業!!

    Additionally, my mom thinks it’s a shame that I wasn’t able to finish my high school education. Therefore, I decided to return to school. I’m looking forward to graduate with extraordinary grades!

    *You have to look up all the names of the schools and hospitals by yourself. Every institution has it own way to spell its name so I can't translate them for you.

    **I personally think that it would be better if you add this information here.(about when your father passed away.)

    Source(s): myself
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.