best restaurant in China Town (San Francisco)?

I'm going to San Francisco in about 2 weeks & my parents really to go to China Town & eat at an Authentic (clean, no offense) Chinese restaurant there. any suggestions from anyone that lives in San Francisco or been there? & also can you give me the name & address of that restaurant you suggest please, thank you

PS. if possible, cheap as well, if not, its O.K.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

R & G Lounge

631 Kearny St

San Francisco, CA 94108

Phone: (415) 982-7877

Source(s): my experience
  • 1 decade ago

J's recommendation for R&G is a good one.

Also try

City View Restaurant 662 Commerical Street - Good dim sum, moderate price.

Henry's Hunan on Sacramento at Kearney - Spicy and great, don't miss the Diana's Meat Pie

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I love Lychee Palace on Powell, just 2 blocks from China Town. Great food and cheap

• 1 decade ago

Honestly, with this coming from a chinese person growing up in San Francisco, I have found all chinese restruants to be filthy. Also, the food is really similar for each restruant, americanized chinese food.

I do suggest going to the Quickly on the corner of Jackson and Powell for a tapioca drink. They are amazing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Not in China Town, but The Mandarin at Ghirridelli Square is always a good choice.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not in chinatown, but the best dim sum

Yank Sing

website is yanksing.com

its in financial district

• 1 decade ago

the empress of china right on grant

• 1 decade ago

NONE! I'm part chinese, and none of them are good. They are dirty inside, and most of their food tastes crappy. Sorry for offending anyone, but that's my personal opinion.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ive never been there. But tell me about it when you get back. Sounds fun.

• 1 decade ago

there are alot to choose from just go check it out

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.