Has anybody ever worked from home using American Diversified Publications (ADP)?

I was thinking about working from home and saw that I could assemble stuff for companies going through ADP and I was just wondering if anybody else has tried working through ADP before? From what I've read it seems to be legitimate and something that looking for. The tasks seem to be pretty simple and it seems like I could do many of these things since I'm a stay at home mom and don't have a full time job. If this is legit then good let me know if this is a bs company does anybody else know anything similar to this. I dont want some job where i sit at home doing bs surveys all day or have to talk to people on the phone. Thanks. Let me know.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

The previous answer was right on! Warning lights on any of these businesses is when they CHARGE you for information, or say something like a $29 fee to make sure you're really serious about joining the particular company. Don't fall for any of these scams!

You might want to checkout www.SamaritanShopping.com

It's FREE, legitimate, and you get superior training along with everything you need.

Source(s): www.SamaritanShopping.com
  • beards
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

American Diversified Publications

• 3 years ago

Source(s): Get Paid From Surveys - http://OnlineSurveys.iukiy.com/?IFLs
  • 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Has anybody ever worked from home using American Diversified Publications (ADP)?

I was thinking about working from home and saw that I could assemble stuff for companies going through ADP and I was just wondering if anybody else has tried working through ADP before? From what I've read it seems to be legitimate and something that looking for. The tasks seem to be pretty...

Source(s): worked home american diversified publications adp: https://biturl.im/gWTuz
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would suggest you do a search in google:

American Diversified Publications [scam]

start reading....

also you can do a search on envelope stuffing [scam]

unfortunately doings surveys is NOT a job... it's busy work that makes money for the site, but not you... and most legit jobs are those who are looking for virtual customer service reps, which would mean talking on the phone.

~best wishes to you

~jennifer

Helping others create income from home through education of the system and how it really works.

• Collin
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

worked home american diversified publications adp

• 4 years ago

I purchased this book in good faith and now I want my money back. I refuse to spend anymore money to find out if the companies in the directory are legit and I assume many others feel the same way given that I keep reading about people purchasing the book but I have yet to hear of anyone taking any further steps.

What I did find out is that some of the assembly jobs in that directory are scams. They have you pay to register and purchase supplies from them and then they reject your product no matter how correctly its done. Today I'm going to the post office to send all of this crap back and I better get my refund.

• Thomas1 month agoReport

To continue my comment: Because ADP gives you the phone number of the company you call them first and find our what it take to become a quality worker and what are their expectations. Companies want quality reliable worker and would it not be great to WFH. My daughter worked FH 4 yrs assembling

• 3 years ago

Get Paid From Surveys : http://OnlineSurveys.uzaev.com/?LAqv

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.