Has anybody ever worked from home using American Diversified Publications (ADP)?

I was thinking about working from home and saw that I could assemble stuff for companies going through ADP and I was just wondering if anybody else has tried working through ADP before? From what I've read it seems to be legitimate and something that looking for. The tasks seem to be pretty simple and it seems... show more I was thinking about working from home and saw that I could assemble stuff for companies going through ADP and I was just wondering if anybody else has tried working through ADP before? From what I've read it seems to be legitimate and something that looking for. The tasks seem to be pretty simple and it seems like I could do many of these things since I'm a stay at home mom and don't have a full time job. If this is legit then good let me know if this is a bs company does anybody else know anything similar to this. I dont want some job where i sit at home doing bs surveys all day or have to talk to people on the phone. Thanks. Let me know.