Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll / Survey: What was the last sin you committed?

* Message to the numnuts working at Yahoo tonight: Guess what, THIS is a question... NOT chatting.. yes... you heard it hear first... it's a real...honest to god question... no chatting! So, go pleasure yourselves with shards of glass & have a nice day!

Favorite Answer

Thinking immoral thoughts about a man that is married.

Even though I'm only technically married to Lady Voldemort after all this time, I suppose the Seventh Commandment has been taking a beating lately.

Ouch venom you toss, that you do. I hope that you just relax. Chanting or The CDS that have chanting in it tends to be very relaxing. Have a little faith miss. My sins are for God and myself to bear. His grace absolves them. I'm no way perfect, but by Gods Grace... Amazing Grace how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me...

I think using the expletive for crap is one... I dislike Country but it's sad how true the song me and God applies to life.

Source(s): To Gretel below: Never us to judge, not your Judge. I have faith that your Sins are between God and yourself, as it is for me.

I don't Commit sins I don't Lie and i have never committed adultery My name is Not Eisenhower or Lincoln

Accidentally shooting dead a civilian while on patrol and later covered up the body and all evidence. Does that count as a sin?

Today at work. I told my boss I was going out to meet with a client...and I really didn't. I had a three martini lunch with a friend and went shopping. Came back to work few hours later and they never suspected anything. Do you think I'm going to hell?

um.. I would have to say lust.

This is an honest answer to a legitimate question, and is not chatting in any way, shape or form.

Wait! I feel a Sin coming on!!!

Peering into this hot mermaid's window and then taking her up on her offer to come in and bang her.

Half-bestiality, I guess is what that would be.

I suppose that would be lust... She was really hot, I just couldn't help myself! Yes, I said she, you heard me right! lol