right thurr and if we are sweaty and fidgety yes thats true:
1. Examine his body language. If he likes you, you may see that he leans towards you. Notice if he shows off in your presence. For example:
* He may approach you and try to impress you, or get your attention by getting in your personal space. If he likes you, and you like him, neither of you will step back. If he ever says, "hey watch this" or something else there's a big chance he likes you. A bad habit that people sometimes do is try to put other boys down to make themselves look good.
2. Notice his eye contact. If he likes you, he'll try to catch your eye and hold it. This can be uncomfortable if you don't like him (or vice versa). If you feel like you have held eye contact just a fraction of a second longer than you would with anyone else, or if he looks away quickly, then there is something there.
* His pupils may dilate if he likes you, but this is quite hard to pick up on, and you might come across as acting strangely by looking that closely into his eyes.
3. Be aware of touching. He might put his hand on your arm when he laughs, or not move his leg if it happens to touch yours, or he may hug you for small things - all are good signs of a guy liking you.
4. Watch for him showing interest in things you like and do. Notice the way he treats you - does he playfully tease you, or call you names, just to try and get your attention? It's natural for a guy to tease when he likes a girl, but remember, someone can still tease someone, even if they aren't attracted to them. Also, keep in mind that some guys simply will not tease you.
5. Check for signs of nervousness Nervous laughter, sweaty palms, fidgeting, looking away quickly when you notice if he is watching you are all good signs of an attraction towards you and that he is nervous about making an impression on someone he fancies. Also notice if you call his name, does his head snap around right away or does it turn gradually?
6. Smile - a big smile in return is a good sign. See if he always ends up in the same part of the room as you; perhaps he keeps going out of his way to bump into you and to flash his smile in your direction then flash a quick smile back to avoid blushing.
7. Pay attention to his friends. If they know he's interested in you, they might tease him subtly when you're around, hint to you that he likes you, or even try to find out if you like him. Study their reactions to your presence - do they smile? Do they turn to him? Do they smirk in a way that suggests they know something that you don't? If so, then there's a good chance that they know that he really does like you.
8. Be open! Give him room to approach you and talk to you - it can ruin the situation if he hasn't got any opportunity to do so, for example if your friends are giggling in the background, or you are never on your own.
9. Pay attention to how many times he uses your name. If you talk to him often, watch how many times he uses your first name. People tend to use your name to get your attention, and it shows that they think about you! For example, if you say something, and he replies with "haha, nice, so-and-so" it means he thinks about what he is saying more than if he replies with "haha, nice." The second doesn't mean he doesn't like you, but using your name is usually a tell-tale sign.
10. Notice his behaviour in conversation. Sometimes when guys ask you questions and other people distract the conversation or cut him off, he'll just forget about it. If you notice that he keeps asking or changing the subject back to the question until you answer, then he may like you - but if the topic is something serious, he may just want to know out of curiosity.
11. Notice these tell-tale signs:
* If he wants to talk to you all the time,
* If he starts acting nicer when you're around him,
* If he says yes to all the things you ask him to do,
* If he treats you differently to other girls,
* If he looks at you a lot every time you smile or laugh,
* If he acts immature around you, like poking, teasing or playful flirting,
* If he seems to always want to hang out with you,
* If he gets closer with a body part, or if he tries to touch you (ex. when you touch him he might touch you back showing affection and compassion),
* If you catch him peeking at you and he smiles,
* If he tries to make you laugh, or if he tries to copy you,
* If he walks up to you out of the blue and hugs you,
* If he tries to keep you in view for as long as possible, or tends to look around and stop when he finds you,
* If he subtly looks at you but makes it look like he is looking at the girl next to him,
* If he goes out of his way to talk to you (ex. if he goes to the other side of the school to talk to you because he knows you have a class there),
* If you block him on instant messenger and stop talking to him, and he finds a way to talk to you (Note: this may be considered a form of stalking--be careful!)
* If he invites you to his birthday party or any kind of party,
* If you flirt with a friend of his when he can see, and he looks jealous or automatically flirts back,
* If he talks to you and wants to know how you're doing,
* If he is nicer or tries to talk to your friends,
* If he asks about you to your friends when you're not around
* If he asks you to dance with him at the dance.
* If he walks past you and tries to look cool so you can glance at him
* If he starts flirting with your friends to make you jealous.
* If a guy tries to show you things he got that are somewhat expensive (ex. a cellphone)...he probably likes you...he's trying to impress you,
* It depends on the guy really -- there could be a chance that if he ignores you at times, that he likes you, and is just intimidated. Or maybe on the defense, thinking that you don't like him THAT way, and thus if he rejects you FIRST, his ego remains intact.
* If he always talks to you there's a great chance that he likes you.
* If he feels so awful letting you down that he lies.
12. Watch his body language! Girls, whenever you are in a group of people, with the one guy you think likes you, look at his shoulders, believe it or not, sub-consciously the guy will not want you to think he is ignoring you so his shoulders will be pointing at you, he may be talking to somebody else but his shoulders will be towards your direction, and then when you go to talk, he will usually immediately turn to you to listen.
o If he talks to you until 2:30 in the morning, he likes you a lot, and you guys have a lot in common.**
· 1 decade ago