LDS Men and Women, what role will exalted women play in God's Kingdom?

I read a Blog from a self-professed Mormon. He wrote:

"The first calling God gave women (and men, for that matter) was thus, "..Be fruitful, and multiply..." (Moses 2:28). Goddesses spend eternity having and raising children."

That irritated me.
Update: lol. I don't know why he bothered me. Just before the quote i posted he wrote: "So what does a goddess actually do? Does she sit and govern planets and organise the construction of planetary systems? No! This is what males do. Well why don't females do this? Because females aren't men. Nor... show more lol. I don't know why he bothered me. Just before the quote i posted he wrote:

"So what does a goddess actually do? Does she sit and govern planets and organise the construction of planetary systems? No! This is what males do.

Well why don't females do this? Because females aren't men. Nor do men do what women are best at for the eternities. Men do what men are best at."