Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

How many weeks are in a college semester? Example of a part time student schedule?

Can someone give me an example of a part time students schedule?

Favorite Answer

16 weeks in fall and spring semester. 4-8 weeks in summer semester.

there isn't a difference in length of semester between part time and full time student. The difference between part time and full time is how many hours/classes you take.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): weeks college semester part time student schedule: https://shortly.im/X4Jat
  • suzie

Weeks In A Semester

• Amanda

About 15-16 weeks per semester, plus an exam period at the end.

Typical part time student schedule: class 6-9pm, 2 or 3 nights a week...spend the other evenings doing homework. if you have a weekend class, that could substitute for one of the evenings.

• Sandra

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avbvC

Coming from a person that's been working and going to school since she was a Junior in high school, I think I may be able to help. First, take it slow. Like unbearable, not really making much slow. This is usually the first mistake I see people make that come from going to school to working. I'd say just working the weekends for a little bit, until you get the hang of going to school and working long shifts. Then, when you feel ready (so, maybe two weeks to a month), add one week day, usually a Friday or a Monday, something will still coincide with the working. Soon, you'll get into the the rhythm of going to school and working but always remember to have a steady work schedule. Make it so that you always have one or two days off. For example, in high school, I always had Tuesdays and Thursday off, mostly because in the fall I would have practices for things but in the Spring I kept it because it gave me those two guaranteed days of freedom. Keep something like this and you wont have that dreaded feeling of having to work everyday on a week that you have a major assignment due. It's always good to know that when you need to take a break, due. If you think you've taken too much on, just face the facts and limit working (school is always more important). As a major point, always try and ask off for the week of finals. It'll do you good. Make sure you ask early, though, so as to beat everyone else. And finally, pick a job that you know you'll like and you feel you could do properly. If you hate your job, it'll make you burn out faster. Trust me on this one. Anyways, I hope I've helped! Good luck with everything, hon!

9

how many hours per week for a six credit internship class