Why would anybody work for walmart?

Why would anybody work for walmart? I understand how some people who dont speak english or who are in tough times might actually end up accepting a job for walmart, but i dont get why an american born and raised would accept to work for walmart and make very little moneyl i mean less money than people make in... show more Why would anybody work for walmart?
I understand how some people who dont speak english or who are in tough times might actually end up accepting a job for walmart, but i dont get why an american born and raised would accept to work for walmart and make very little moneyl i mean less money than people make in third world countries. personally i would starve to death or commit a crime to get by rather than work for a cult like walmart
Update: remember we live in capitalism. rule number one two and three "money talks *** walks" It seems like walmart understand this perfectly.