Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

what household items can a guy use to have sex with?

you know things i can put my penis in

35 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't put your penis in any household item! You could risk infection, damage to your penis and stains that would be difficult to explain to others. Use your hand like a normal man, until you're able to have intercourse (sex) with a woman or man (whatever your preference is)

Source(s): Common sense!
  • 3 years ago

Things To Have Sex With

• rowen
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Household Items You Can ****

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

what household items can a guy use to have sex with?

you know things i can put my penis in

Source(s): household items guy sex with: https://tr.im/rsXe4
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Actually a cucumber is right. You just have to scrape out the inside. Also there is a melon, toilet paper roll, stuffed animal, between your matress, between your sofa coushin, and thats about it. I havent tried all of these but Ive heard of most and tried some. They usually dont work unless your creative and willing to put forth the effort to set up all this stuff.

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Pumpkin. watermelon, stuff like that.....uh, a friend told me, you don't know them, they live in a different state. Yeah that's it.

LOL!

Sir Joey's answer is so wrong!

That's a good way to have the dog never come to you again.

• 1 decade ago

uh. nix on the pets, please.

i think pillows/the bed are your best bets. i just cant imagine a guy doing it with all these cold things you people keep suggesting. something warm/at least body temp will probably be most arousing. just be careful, be clean and dont get caught...unless you're into that.

• 3 years ago

I put my penis into a bottle of antibacterial soap. It was actually quite pleasant until I got it stuck. That was painful.

• AHAHAHA!!

A vacuum?

I always wondered if any guys have ever tried that. I would if I was a dude.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a Brillo pad

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.