If I package Jason Bay & Rafael Soriano in a deal to upgrade at OF, which OFs do you think I can get in return

What OF can Bay with Rafael Soriano get me in return?

Favorite Answer

Jason Bay and Rafael Soriano can probably get you an outfielder ranked around the 50 mark in the Yahoo game, which means the likes of Eric Byrnes, Hunter Pence, Nick Markakis, or Chone Figgins.

I would not make any such deal. Jason Bay's rough season last year makes him what I believe to be one of the most underrated players in the game for 2008. I think that properly ranked he belongs in the 40's if not even 30's. If you look at an average year for Bay, he hits about .300 with 30-35 HR, 100 RBI and 10-15 steals. Soriano is in line to get some big save totals this year. The Braves team is not looking great, but their good starting pitching should yield several close games that will give Soriano many save opportunities. And don't forget, the guy racks up a ton of K's.

Don't question your draft instinct here- you made very good choices. Good luck!

You maybe right about Bay just having a bad year but one of your competitors is'nt going to want to see it that way and will want to pay you face value. I would shop him to guys who need relievers but I wouldnot give them away.