stew meat and the crock pot- NO BEEF STEW RECIPES!!!?

I have 2lbs of beautiful stew meat that I would like to slow cook in the crock pot, but I don't have any recipes other than those for beef stew, which I am completely tired of! Any recipes would be greatly appreciated!

a beef tips and gravy recipe would be good.

OR I heard of a chuck wagon recipe, but cannot find it that calls for stew meat, sausage and baked beans. If you have it I would really love to get it!

• regula

Beef Stew Meat Recipes

1

Source(s): Delicious Paleo Recipes Cookbook - http://paleocookbook.raiwi.com/?jYNk

2

Source(s): Paleo Recepies eBook http://netint.info/CompletePaleoRecipeGuide
  • byrd

Stew Meat

I love to make shredded beef for tacos with stew meat, it turns out great.

Combine your meat with:

1 can diced tomatoes (do not drain)

1 can diced roasted chili's (such as Ortega's)

1 yellow onion chopped

2 cloves of garlic

1 jalapeno minced

1 teaspoon of cumin

1 tablespoon of chili powder

salt & pepper

Place in crock-pot cook on low for 6-8 hours. Use a fork to break the meat up some. Serve with warm tortilla's, lettuce, cilantro, cheese, salsa, sourcream,and guacamole.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axKva

CROCK POT BEEF STEW 2 lbs. stew meat in 1" cubes 1/4 c. flour 1 tsp. salt 1 1/2 c. beef broth 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce 1 clove garlic or chopped onion 1 bay leaf 1 tsp. paprika 4 sliced carrots 3 diced potatoes 1 stalk celery, diced Put meat in crock pot. Mix flour, salt and pepper and add to meat and stir to coat meat. Add remaining ingredients and stir to mix. Cover and cook on Low for 10 to 12 hours or on High for 4 to 6 hours. Stir well before serving.

If you want to eat truly healthy, lose body fat consistently, normalize your blood pressure, cholesterol levels, prevent cancer, and even boost your brain health and energy levels, you may have heard all over the news that the Paleo Diet has been found to be one of the best methods of achieving all of these benefits compared to any other popular "fad" diets out there. Go here https://bitly.im/aOgqB

The truth is that the Paleo Diet will never be considered a fad because it's just simply the way that humans evolved to eat over approximately 2 million years. And eating in a similar fashion to our ancestors has been proven time and time again to offer amazing health benefits, including prevention of most diseases of civilization such as cancer, heart disease, alzheimers, and other chronic conditions that are mostly caused by poor diet and lifestyle. One of the biggest misunderstandings about the Paleo Diet is that it's a meat-eating diet, or a super low-carb diet. This is not true

Make Over 200 Juicy, Mouth-Watering Paleo Recipes You've NEVER Seen or Tasted Before?

For an asian night, I put my stew meat, one sliced onion and bell pepper (or two, just your preference). Throw in 1/2 cup soy sauce, 1 tsp ginger, 1 tbsp sugar, 2 tbsp veggie oil, 1 tbsp crushed garlic, a few dashes worcheshire (sorry spelling). When you get home, mix in a bit of cornstarch to thicken it. Serve with some fried rice.

Source(s): www.recipezaar.com

You could also use the meat to make a stroganoff(sp) like dish.

Quick and easy way, slow cook the meat [add water and spices and then when you come home, add a can of cream mushroom soup and can of cream chicken or other and add noodles, let cook a little longer and done.

You could also find a REAL stroganoff receipe.

good luck!