How can i make my girlfriend Happ?

I have been dating a younger girl for 9 months, I am completely in love with her, but i think i might have ruined the relationship by bringing up too many problems that ultimately don't matter. I made too many of my personal issues into "our issues. I just want to maker her happy, what can i do when she wont talk to me?

Favorite Answer

Maybe you scared he a little but you could and might wanna give her some space. Maybe send her a card & flowers and let her now your waiting when she ready to talk and your sorry for invovling her in personal issues. Slow it down a lil or you will scare her off.

Quit being a selfish jerk to her and talk about her and her life and her needs for once instead of your own. Its a two way street and I have a feeling you have been driving on the wrong side of the road for a while.

just stop talking about the personal issues unless she asks...........and it's a good idea to admit to her that u made a mistake and apologize to her......that'll make her happy.

apologize to her and explain why you have these concerns or issues. Then make a piece offering.

depends on what kind of girl she is.

romatic: take her to a good resturant/ cook her dinner

fun: paint balll/ laser tag

wild: take her to a club to party all night...