Wish
Lv 5

Do you ever feel bad for lying to one of your siblings?

my brother thinks I am gonna be back to get my kids here in a little while...

poor dumb man, pay back time- he shoulda never gave me those dutch ovens

Poll: get the kids tonight or in a few months?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I never lie to anyone,when i was a young girl i can remember my Mom saying(you can't trust a liar or a thief) and that is so true.Happy spring and a blessed Easter.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Laura
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Yes because I have a disability that affects my social communication skills so they pay more attention to me than my sister, even though we both deserve equal attention. Also, my parents aren't rich, so a lot of times they have to split the cost of things, so when I ask for money I make sure that one. they can afford it at the time, 2. If they are willing to split the cost (class, workshop, event) and not try to manipulate each other to pay more (I try to keep common ground with this; It is very difficult because my parents are legally seperated) 3. I need the money (for groceries or haircuts, or for classes, workshops,etc). BQ: I have a younger sister who is 20 years old and female. She is the youngest. I have two older half sisters from my dad's side. So I would consider myself in the middle. I just wanted to add my relationship with my sister is very good and she is very supportive and friendly about my disability. BQ2: My mother and I have a very positive relationship. I speak on the phone with her everyday.Sometimes, I tell her to go out and do things because I feel she could take more action in her life. My father and I have improved our relationship. I speak on the phone with my father at least once a week. My parents have very different views on medication. My father is not supportive of the use of psychotropic medications, which I sometimes try to avoid discussing with him because I have been in the hospital and I feel I benefit from medication and therapy. My mother is supportive of the use of psychotropic medications for me. Your welcome.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A few months. They'll be fine. Tara will be home tonight to get Scarlett. Let's go to Florida Wishy Poo. ♥

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Few months at the earliest! I lie like a cheap rug!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't lie to em...I tell em straight whether they like what they hear or not......screw em.

Get the kids in a month

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wait, if you get them back now you will have to put up with them through summer break. get them in august, at least they will be gone to school during the day.

• 1 decade ago

in a few months

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A few months, so i have more time to work on you to give up that @ss

;)

• 1 decade ago

I felt bad for a while ... but he shouldn't have never believed me when I told him "Sure I have lots of space in my Belly"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Come back in 4 weeks.

Bring balloons and candy.

Oops!

Source(s): * parenting expert *
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.