Whats your favourite type of dance???

I would be a fan of ballet, I trained for years but had to give it up

also love a bit of hip hop too

Favorite Answer

hey we are twins ......me trained ballerina too now teach and train in street/hip hop but working the poles professionally.

pole dance in a little place lol and LOVE the buzz!!

ohh come on with the thumbs down , she mentioned pole dancing wow such a tart!!

• Lisa

I Do All Sorts Including Street Dance, Jazz, Tap, Modern And Ballet. (I Would <33 2 Try Ballroom xD) I Just Noticed That I Put Them In Order Of My Favourite, So There You Go ((up))

Irish!! River Dancing !! I just love to watch that! Ballet is beautiful my sister-in-law teaches Ballet! ♥

• 0

I adore ballet and would buy season tickets for the whole season when I was still in the city and danced it throughout my childhood till the ballerina who taught us had a disgrace in her family and could no longer teach. it was sad.= (

bellydancing is also really sensual

Contemporary

Rain Dance it was a rave in East London back in the 90s, can anyone remember it.?

I'm a Northern Soul dancer, I always fancied giving 40s swing a go, it looks like fun.

i love to do my favorite old school dance and that is the running man or my MC Hammer dance when I am whupping my husbands butt in basketball on the NBA LIVE 2008 on the XBOX 360.

The Humpty dance!

A good old Barn Dance.