Whats your favourite type of dance???

Update:

I would be a fan of ballet, I trained for years but had to give it up

also love a bit of hip hop too

44 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

hey we are twins ......me trained ballerina too now teach and train in street/hip hop but working the poles professionally.

pole dance in a little place lol and LOVE the buzz!!

ohh come on with the thumbs down , she mentioned pole dancing wow such a tart!!

• Lisa
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I Do All Sorts Including Street Dance, Jazz, Tap, Modern And Ballet. (I Would <33 2 Try Ballroom xD) I Just Noticed That I Put Them In Order Of My Favourite, So There You Go ((up))

• 1 decade ago

Irish!! River Dancing !! I just love to watch that! Ballet is beautiful my sister-in-law teaches Ballet! ♥

Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I adore ballet and would buy season tickets for the whole season when I was still in the city and danced it throughout my childhood till the ballerina who taught us had a disgrace in her family and could no longer teach. it was sad.= (

bellydancing is also really sensual

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Contemporary

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Rain Dance it was a rave in East London back in the 90s, can anyone remember it.?

• 1 decade ago

I'm a Northern Soul dancer, I always fancied giving 40s swing a go, it looks like fun.

• 1 decade ago

i love to do my favorite old school dance and that is the running man or my MC Hammer dance when I am whupping my husbands butt in basketball on the NBA LIVE 2008 on the XBOX 360.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Humpty dance!

• 1 decade ago

A good old Barn Dance.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.