Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 1 decade ago

high from pot?

what does a high from smoking pot feel like?

like in the eyes of a first person user not an expierenced user

whats it like to get high for the first time cuz people tell u ur first is the most intense and after a while tha high is jus a relaxing state.

wat is it like the first time though?

jw

Favorite Answer

The first high on pot is definitely the best. Maybe because you've never felt it before and it's just such a cool new feeling that you've never experienced. My first time smoking I didn't know I was high at first but then I said to my buddy, I don't think I'm high man, and then I broke out laughing for like 10 minutes or more and then I was like okay maybe I am. After that I found it really hard to talk without laughing my *** off, and you kind of see things in frames. Like, quick camera shots like those cameras that can take 10 pictures really fast. And then food just tasted oh so good. Skittles were the first food I tasted on my first high and they were just amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Highly recommended, life is better high, just don't let it get the better of you and bring you down. You gotta stay in control, never let it take control of you.

• nellie

Anything you do to try to get him into trouble will just come back to bite you. You have told both your parents and a teacher, and they either haven't believed you or have told you to lay off. That was actually good advice. If his drug use were putting the school in jeopardy, people would care more, but you aren't saying that he is stealing school funds for his pot habit, or that he is making bad decisions because he smokes pot, just that he is doing it. If he is really doing anything as blatant as smoking pot in school, he will get caught by someone with more credibility than you have. What you are doing is trying for vengeance, and it is not only mean and childish, but it will harm you at least as much as it harms him. I should add that when I was a camp counselor years ago, I took a group of kids horseback riding along with one of the camp directors. We stopped at his cabin to pick something up, and I saw a roach (marijuana, not the insect) in his ashtray. He knew I saw it, and he treated me abusively the rest of the summer in an attempt to destroy any credibility I may have had if I reported it.

You will feel giggly, and maybe even dizzy or lightheaded the first time... It will kick in within minutes, if not, then you messed up inhaling.

Lights may seem brighter as your eyes are super dialated. You may get nauseous.

I dont reccomend smoking for your first time when drunk.. because this can cause you to get confused and likely, not even know if your high or not.

Or fall over and lose your favorite flip flops at the river, and come home with wild grass and twigs in your hair.

I mean... ANYTHING can happen.

But its rather hard to explain.

Its fun... and its your choice... but I always tell people to try everything once.

you CAN get high the first time! it just depends on if you know how to inhale or not.

basically, everything is gonna be delayed & sorta like a strobe light. it'll be like quick flashes. you'll probably feel like you're in a day dream. sorta like when you fall asleep in class. you'll just feel really chill. my first time smoking was definitely more intense then the other times :)

have fun!!!

Don't do it!!!! not worth it, be high on life. The first time feels like panic, anxiety, not liking it!!!! Yeah I had my pot days back in the day, but how stupid, and what a waste. Not worth it, it's illegal and will get you nowhere fast, just a relaxing state of pure laziness

i dont remember its been so long. some people say that you dont get high the first time but all you can do is try it out and see if its for you

you feel calm, relaxed, giggly, hungry, outgoing. Your head just feels like a balloon full of helium

Source(s): as far as I remember, its been awhile..