What are 5 songs that YOU think will make me want to drive over a cliff like in Thelma & Louise because.....?

.....they’re so awful? Yeah, jake! jake! inspired this one with his rather dark and ominous death question from yesterday. I figured we might as well go opposite and come up with some of the most wretched songs on the planet that could suck the will to live out of anyone. The cliff part might be a challenge... show more .....they’re so awful? Yeah, jake! jake! inspired this one with his rather dark and ominous death question from yesterday. I figured we might as well go opposite and come up with some of the most wretched songs on the planet that could suck the will to live out of anyone. The cliff part might be a challenge around here since things are rather on the flat side. :)
Update: HedZy mooZic – Hello there, good to see you. The Bloodhound Gang deserves to be tormented for their juvenile crapola, especially that song you mentioned, ugh!
Update 2: Cori - That would more than suffice, I feel weak already.
Update 3: Caitlyn B - I can't stand Saline Solution Dion. She needs to be thrown overboard.
Update 4: mustang_girlie – I swear there was once a time when Liz Phair was really cool. She’s completely lost it.
Update 5: Beatle fanatic – We all have short memories, but I can attest that all those songs are like epic bad for the ages. MacArthur Park should come with a warning label.
Update 6: godsmack5291 – Those bands (and Rod) all blow big time. You’d be amazed at how incredible the cover version of Do Ya Think I’m Sexy by Rev Co is.
Update 7: Crystalline_Embrace – Conveniently enough, that is the name of the song. “Ladies & Gentleman, we are Saliva and almost as bad as Hinder.”
Update 8: Paulie – With that list, I can see the car flying through the air right now. Damn, I hate all those groups with a bloody passion.
Update 9: Jess – Plain White T’s don’t get nearly enough disdain in here. Not only is that Hey Delilah song awful but also she’s a dog to add insult to injury.
Update 10: Silver * Rose ~ Wolf – I hate Courtney Love but it pains me to admit that I didn’t think Hole did a terrible job on that particular track. It was perhaps the only decent part of The Crow II Soundtrack.
Update 11: Persephone – I can honestly tell you that Lifehouse song makes me cringe. So glad I never hear that on the radio anymore, it was painful. I’m surprised you hate Firestarter as much as some of these others, but don’t worry, this is a safe haven. :)
Update 12: Gorgon – Hey, Gorgon! That list is a another super strong contender. Not many remember how horrific that Debby Boone track was. Fergie should be forced to ride shotgun with me for that stupid song alone.
Update 13: sdmf4u2000 - One of the funniest things I've seen on TV was when they played that Army of Lovers track on Beavis & Butthead. I laughed until it hurt. The only one who could get away with looking that ridiculous was Adam Ant.
Update 14: Darth Maul Ver 2.0 – The only thing better than the Mobil Star or the AAA Diamond is the coveted Darth Maul Rating for Excellence. Thanks! My Humps is taking a much-deserved beating.