Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

What starts with an F and ends with a K?

A first-grade teacher, Ms. Brooks, was having trouble with one of her students. The teacher asked, "Harry, what's your problem?"

Harry answered, "I'm too smart for the 1st grade. My sister is in the 3rd grade and I'm smarter than she is! I think I should be in the 3rd grade too!"

Ms. Brooks had had enough. She took Harry to the principal's office.

While Harry waited in the outer office, the teacher explained to the principal what the situation was. The principal told Ms. Brooks he would give the boy a test. If he failed to answer any of his questions he was to go back to the 1st grade and behave. She agreed.

Harry was brought in and the conditions were explained to him and he agreed to take the test.

Principal: "What is 3 x 3?"

Harry: "9."

Principal: "What is 6 x 6?"

Harry: "36."

And so it went with every question the principal thought a 3rd grader should know.

The principal looks at Ms. Brooks and tells her, "I think Harry can go to the 3rd grade."

Ms. Brooks says to the principal, "Let me ask him some questions."

The principal and Harry both agreed.

Ms. Brooks asks, "What does a cow have four of that I have only two of?"

Harry, after a moment: "Legs."

Ms. Brooks: "What is in your pants that you have but I do not have?"

The principal wondered why would she ask such a question!

Harry replied: "Pockets."

Ms. Brooks: "What does a dog do that a man steps into?"

Harry: "Pants."

Ms. Brooks: What starts with a C, ends with a T, is hairy, oval, delicious and contains thin, whitish liquid?"

Harry: "Coconut."

The principal sat forward with his mouth hanging open.

Ms. Brooks: "What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft and sticky?"

The principal's eyes opened really wide and before he could stop the answer, Harry replied, "Bubble gum."

Ms. Brooks: "What does a man do standing up, a woman does sitting down and a dog does on three legs?"

Harry: "Shake hands."

The principal was trembling.

Ms. Brooks: "What word starts with an 'F' and ends in 'K' that means a lot of heat and excitement?"

Harry: "Firetruck."

The principal breathed a sigh of relief and told the teacher, "Put Harry in the fifth-grade, I got the last seven questions wrong...... "

Favorite Answer

I had my answer all ready. (Fork.) Then I read the joke.

Awesome, awesome. Made my day. :-)

King Farouk of Egypt's name begins with an F and ends with a K, and, as it happens, between his beginning and his end he did a lot of four-letter word F**K-ing. His wanton excesses and his profligacy finally got him ousted as ruler of Egypt. That was when Gamel Abdul Nasser siezed power, so let that be a lesson to you.

('Wanton excesses' and 'profligacy' probably counts as tautology - so chastise me serverely if you must.

I came across the word 'profligacy' searching the internet for a way a 'profootballer' could get drugs, or perhaps it was hugs or rugs - I forget - plus all the women he could handle. I found what I wanted as you probably guessed from the way I walk and talk funny).

Funny and smart dude, but the last seven questions should be on a biology test...

It's freaking hilarious

Hats off to Harry and you for brillliant answers. Anyways, have you visited these sites http://www.recipesforhometaste.blogspot.... vow really yummy recipes in it and http://tipsofthedayandjokes.blogspot.com has lovely jokes in it and http://www.easynetmoneymaking.com for home business opportunities. Do try them

Source(s): Personal experience

Rofl ! That's good.

My brother used to say to me "what starts with "F" and ends in "uck"?" instead of the one used ;D

Ha funny.

this is a very old forwarded email, but dang it , i cant remember the answer???

• ME

Thats awesome..it made me think

haha wow