super easy chicken alfredo recepie?

Best Answer

This one is pretty easy, I tried it and it came out great. Hope it helps ya!

INGREDIENTS

1 pound uncooked linguine

2 boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed

1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms

1 (16 ounce) jar Alfredo-style pasta sauce

1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables

1/3 cup milk

DIRECTIONS

In a large pot cook fettuccini or linguine pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain well.

Meanwhile, in a large saucepan over medium-low heat add cubed cooked chicken, mushrooms, Alfredo sauce, frozen vegetables, and milk. Cook until heated through.

Serve warm Alfredo sauce over cooked fettuccini or linguine noodles.

you'll love this and i fix it all the time and its easy. Just boil some chicken breast boneless in salted water untill done. Cool, then fork chicken apart. Take fresh garlic , a couple two or three and dice it put in a skillet with olive oil just a couple of minutes to release the oils then add the forked chicken and season with salt and pepper, if needed add alittle water to keep it warm. Next open a jar of chicken alfredo sauce made by ragu classic alfredo flavor and warm up it. Then boil some rotelle or bow shaped pasta till done. Now place plasta on plate top with shreaded chicken and spoon alfredo sauce over it and sprinkle with shredded cheese, i use mild cheddar. This is really good. I know it sounds like alot of work but its not.

Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo

1. 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into cubes

2. 6 tablespoons butter, divided

3. 4 cloves garlic, minced, divided

4. 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning

5. 1 pound fettuccini pasta

6. 1 onion, diced

7. 1 (8 ounce) package sliced mushrooms

8. 1/3 cup all-purpose flour

9. 1 tablespoon salt

10. 3/4 teaspoon ground white pepper

11. 3 cups milk

12. 1 cup half-and-half

13. 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese

14. 8 ounces shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese

15. 3 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced

16. 1/2 cup sour cream

1. In a large skillet over medium heat combine chicken, 2 tablespoons butter, garlic and Italian seasoning. Cook until chicken is no longer pink inside. Remove from skillet and set aside.

2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.

3. Meanwhile, melt 4 tablespoons butter in the skillet. Saute onion, 2 tablespoons garlic and mushrooms until onions are transparent. Stir in flour, salt and pepper; cook 2 minutes. Slowly add milk and half-and-half, stirring until smooth and creamy. Stir in Parmesan and Colby-Monterey Jack cheeses; stir until cheese is melted. Stir in chicken mixture, tomatoes and sour cream. Serve over cooked fettuccini.

Yield: 8 servings

Source(s): I like to omit the italian seasoning because not everyone in my family likes the herbs so, I use simple parsley instead.

The super easy way I get Chicken Alfredo is to buy it in a frozen meal and nuke it in my microwave.

I think that's the easiest recipe I know of!