what do we all think about F1 returning to the BBC ?

i can't wait :)

i know there are lots of questions about this subject so i thought it would be easier for just one question with all the opinions :)

• Tim
    Best Answer

EXCITED!

Really the right move to do, for the first time since he left Brabham (used to be my favourite) I have to say THANK YOU BERNIE.

ITV can only blame themselves with the pathetic chase from Louise Goodman odds Jenson Button and the ridiculous hype (maybe a gay thing) from James Allen odds Crybaby Lewis, he just have 50% chance to get the wrong driver (e.g. where's Kimi?) but he does it all the time, is that Kubica or Heidfeld? Look at Coulthard oops no it's Webber.

So I hope that BBC have this in mind, and why not bring Murray Walker back and Eddie Jordan...

Congratulations F1 fans, we deserve this.

Special mention to you Karen with a shiny star.

• Sarah

I'm just glad it's still on free to air television and not gone to Sky (the graveyard of Sports ratings). And I'm looking forward to no interruptions from adverts. Hopefully they'll keep most of the people involved in the ITV broadcasts because they do a great job (well except for James Allen, he can go!).

• Dexter

f1 returning bbc

Finally, no more interruptions, just pure F1 racing.

ITV messed up F1 viewing real bad.

• QPRfan

I am delighted.No more adverts and hopefully no more James Allen!But i don't understand why ITV would give it up so easily especially during a time when ratings are going to be at their highest because of Lewis Hamilton doing so well

The sooner the better especially as this year the drivers are back controlling the cars not the computers.

I often wondered what idiot thought it would be a good ideal to have adverts in the middle of a race, any race.

No Adverts - YES. It annoys me that you can sit through 45 mins of football on ITV without interuption, yet with F1 it seems every 20 mins we have to go to a break!!!

BRING BACK MURRAY

Back where it should be. On a channel with no infuriating (and often far louder than the program itself) adverts.

Nice to actually get something back for the Tv Licence fee too.

My childhood memories have come rushing at me as I remember those fond memories of excellent BBC coverage.

I hope they cover all the teams and drivers equally, not just the british ones.

I can't wait, i hope i'm still around to watch it : )