Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Heidi Klum or Gissele Bundchen?

Who is hotter???

Heidi or Gissele???

~i love both of them

Favorite Answer

Both of these ladies are probably most famous for their numerous appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and the Victoria's Secret catalog. And while Heidi is definitely pretty, Gisele definitely had the more lucrative modeling career.

Ms. Klum mainly focused on working for Victoria's Secret and a few other brands. Gisele, on the other hand, consistently booked VS, Louis Vuitton, Dolce & Gabanna, Valentino, Versace and a host of other runway shows, editorials and accessories campaigns.

In modeling, you are what you book. And Gisele was definitely at the top of the game!

Now, as host and executive producer for Project Runway-- currently available in multiple countries-- Heidi has certainly become a media superstar by her own rite. And being married to the super-hot, Grammy-winning artist Seal hasn't hurt either!

Heidi

Heidi is much prettier! And, look at her body after having three children!! Gisele is really snotty and dumb! Heidi is much more down-to-earth and normal.

most definitely Heidi klum

• Has to be Heidi cuz I've seen her in my real life.

But you bet I would melt if I saw Gisele Bundchen in my real life.

Klum. Bundchen has an ugly face and man hands.

Heidi,

softer features, prettier, voice is not deep like Giselle....and she likes "brothers" (lol)

Heidi! She is beautiful!!

Heidi- and she seems like such a sweetheart!

• beth.

they're both gorgeous but i think heidi is slightly prettier :)