F1 returns to B.B.C. in 2009.will the presentation be better the I.T.V.?

sorry posted twice for some reason.

Best Answer

I will just thank god and bow down in happiness if Murray Walker returned! I know its not gonna happen but suffering James Allen for the past how many years has made me VERY nostalgic for excellent and insightful commentary!!!!

NO ADVERTS!

Almost makes the Licence fee worth it. . . .

ITV's coverage has absolutely knocked the head off BBC's old coverage. It is superb. BBC have one helluva lot to do to even begin to compete with what ITV have done. ITV has been dynamic, innovative and exciting. I fear the BBC will look very amateurish in comparison. Their sports presentation is typically very old fashioned and dull. And as for no advert breaks - big deal. When was the last time you missed anything exciting in the advert breaks anyway? And if anything does happen they show it immediately after the break. So you may not see it in ''real time'' but so what? Half the time the race camera director misses the best action anyway and you have to wait for the replay. And over the course of a 2 hour race you need a few breaks for a cuppa tea and a pee! ITV for me all the way any day of the week.

• Sarah

I'm looking forward to no interruptions from adverts. Adverts have ruined so many good moments over the years. I think the BBC will do a great job in promoting and airing it, they've proven they can in the past so I don't see that changing.

I hope they keep most of the ITV guys on board though because they do a good job. Not sure they should keep James Allen though, he's not a good commentator. Though if they do get rid of him they'll have to find someone else but I can't see Murray Walker coming back.

that battles me because besides the adverts and lewis hamilton there website is very good. And i have a feeling that the bbc can do better but let see when the time comes :)

p.s i would like steve to stay and martin but i am not sure about james though !!

i would like TG 3 to take part :)

No Advertising, That spoils it on ITV.

They dare not break play in a football match but they deem it acceptable in F1.

too right it will be better on the ol beeb!!! we can remember when it was first on the beeb. . . . . no not that old just loved f1 since a baby, that noise is the best sound in the world!!!!!...no ads no long intro's when it comes back on just pure uninterrupted Lewis!!!!!!!!!

no adverts, but then should 'gas gussying sport' be put on air with all the concerns of the ozone layer.

It should be banned.

No adverts will mean we get to see stuff as it happens. No more missing crashes or cruddy pit stops!

Being the BBC, they are capable of promoting and showing it to a larger audience. Can't wait..

• At the very least,No ad breaks.