F1 returns to B.B.C. in 2009.will the presentation be better the I.T.V.?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Yep, no damn adverts for a start!

And I hope they bring back "The Chain" for the title music!

• Karin
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

ITV's coverage has absolutely knocked the head off BBC's old coverage. It is superb. BBC have one helluva lot to do to even begin to compete with what ITV have done. ITV has been dynamic, innovative and exciting. I fear the BBC will look very amateurish in comparison. Their sports presentation is typically very old fashioned and dull. And as for no advert breaks - big deal. When was the last time you missed anything exciting in the advert breaks anyway? And if anything does happen they show it immediately after the break. So you may not see it in ''real time'' but so what? Half the time the race camera director misses the best action anyway and you have to wait for the replay. And over the course of a 2 hour race you need a few breaks for a cuppa tea and a pee! ITV for me all the way any day of the week.

• 1 decade ago

that battles me because besides the adverts and lewis hamilton there website is very good. And i have a feeling that the bbc can do better but let see when the time comes :)

p.s i would like steve to stay and martin but i am not sure about james though !!

• QPRfan
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

The BBC could present it in a small wooden hut all the way from Santiago del Estero and it would still be better than ITV1's coverage

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think the BBC presents all Sports better than ITV country due to all the adverts !

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it will be better without the ads but will they still have that annoying guy that runs round the track sticking the mike under the noses of the drivers when they are getting ready.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

as annoying as the ads are and the sometimes sycophantic treatment of Lewis Hamilton I cant take it away from ITV they do a good job in my opinion, so I think its a shame.

• 1 decade ago

Great! no commercial breaks with the inevitable, " Wow! look at what just happened in the break!"

• 1 decade ago

Well at least the adverts won't interrupt ....... that's got to be a good thing !!

• 1 decade ago

as the awful band d-ream once said, things can only get better!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.