promotion image of download ymail app
Atiq W asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 1 decade ago

Who should I contact/write regarding my credit report?

I want to dispute some items on my credit report, just wondering who should I write/contact. For example, I have consumer energy bill that's not mine. Should I contact Credit agency? Consumer Energy Or the collection agency?


3 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Write letters to all 3 bureaus:

    TransUnion Consumer Solutions

    P.O. Box 2000

    Chester, PA 19022-2000

    Equifax Information Services LLC

    P.O. Box 740256

    Atlanta, GA 30374


    PO BOX 2104

    Allen, TX 75013

    I would send everything Certified mail, return receipt in order to keep a record !!

    Source(s): once credit bureaus delete it, and send you proof, that is enough to send to collection agencies
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • npk
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

    The credit bureau where you found the item.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago


    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.