Is it possible for a university graduate to have a successful marriage with a high school graduate?

The high school graduate may not have acquired enough grades for further education.

Best Answer

if there is love then all is possible.

Trust, Love and Respect equals a successful marriage. I don't see what your education level has to do with it?

If you can Respect the high school graduate then you can have a happy relationship.

A marriage ground is not suppose to be an intellectual forum with the objective of furthering intellectual boundaries, it,s supposed to be a life-partnership rooted in love and understanding with shared mutual goals and interests. I do not think partners require same levels of formal indoctrinations to achieve this. Good communication, Maturity, Interpersonal skills, Generosity of spirit, love and emotions are not always determined by whether one possesses a PhD or High sch Diploma.

• Sam

I don't really know....I mean what are you going to talk about if the other one is so thick that he/she has not acquired enough grades for further education!!!

you children may end up being retarded...you don't want to have stupid children now...do you??

you definitely should not mix with the thickos....

get a life and stop being so full of yourself....lol

Last time i checked your education level doesn't have much to do with marriage. If that is a question you are considering do you really love this person or are you thinking you might be embarrassed by him.... if so you should spare him and let him go find someone who will love him for who he is and not how far he went in school

• maybe you need to get your head out of your *** and realize that love isn't how smart and educated you are... its just love and nothing can make or break it! it is what it is! Good Luck with your high school graduate marriage

I think it all depends on the college graduate's level of conversation and daily living. Does it matter that someone didn't go on to get an undergraduate degree. Does a PhD student have to marry a fellow PhD student?

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE....

it is possible for a high school graduate and a grade school graduate to have a successful marriage...

marriage is based on love, honesty, trust, etc... not WHAT DEGREE YOU HAVE????????????

If the level of education comes up, then stop the relationship before jealousy and resentment creep into it. Move on.

I mean you can work with each other to make the marriage be successful---what she doesn't know, you can teach her..everyone likes to learn new things everyday! I dont see why wouldn't it be a successful marriage.

Is this even serious? What does your level of education have to do with a successful relationship?