Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 decade ago

What does the future hold?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

The unknown, the best and worst things of all!

Do you really want to know?

I don't, because knowing everything is boring, life is funner when you can still have hopes and dreams. Mankind only wants what it can't have.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

God exists outside of normal space-time. God is absolutely sovereign and in His sovereignty He gave man a free will to accept or reject the salvation that He has provided. It is God's will that all would be saved and that none should perish. God foreknows, but does not predetermine any man to be condemned. God permits man's destiny to depend upon man's choice. (I Timothy 2:4; II Timothy 2:13; I Peter 1:2; John 6:64-65; Acts 10:34; I Corinthians 1:21; Ephesians 1:5-14; Romans 8:29-30; Romans 9:30-32)

• A.L.F
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

There are two types of futures. There is the near future and the far future. In the near future there is nothing but anquish, fear,uncertainty,pain,destruction,crying,gnashing of teeth,running,hiding, condemnation, and desperacy prophecied. In the far future hold hope providing that you have some religious foundation announcing the coming of a better era.

Source(s): Freelance philospher and The Bible
  • ZORCH
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

The past, all over again. Re-labeled, re-packaged, and then repeated. A good read is Machiavelli's Advice to a Prince. About 600 years old, but if you change the names, locals, and titles you find all the major players of today's politics in there.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The future holds nothing but certainty... Certainty for whatever questions and doubts that we have in the past and present...

• 1 decade ago

Future is in your hand. Live the life in tune with the nature. There are laws of nature. Abide them and you will be on the high way road of happiness.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Death, possibly extinction or destruction of the human race.

• 1 decade ago

The most amazing things YOU could ever hope for.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Fear...so, be prepared to hold hope for those who don't know it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.