Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Why do so many married men get drunk almost every night instead of getting intimate with their wife?

Best Answer

My guess is either he's sick of his wife and doesn't want to hear her nagging anymore, he doesn't find her attractive anymore, or both.

I already get drunk almost every night. In fact, I am drunk right now. So I don't think much would change for me. But I think males do because they like the buzz and it's more fun. It's not because of a wife, it's because it's fun and well ..... if we had a boys night out the girl automatically thinks we cheat so whatever we will stay home and party with ourselves!

• I think not all married men do that and it has a good side effect too...:)

Read this:

A faithful husband was drunk, he didn't know what was happening around him. Upon going home, he directly entered the room and slept. When morning came, he was amazed. Everything is in order, tablet of aspirin and a glass of water with a note, "Good morning hon, I'll just buy groceries for our dinner! Have your breakfast! Luv u!" He was wondering why was that so, eventhough he was drunk last night. He asked his son, "What happened last night? Why is this so? Your mom should be angry." Son replied, "Mom tried to uncloth you, but you said, 'Stop! I'm married.'"

I didn't get drunk when I was married. Being with my wife was a lot more fun than being drunk.

• Judith

Unfortunately My wife has ( many years ago) seen me drunk, quite a few times, but has never complained. For some years now, I have never drank alcohol. Have seen the light. LOL ( of day)

I used to love drinking I think all men do getting ratted with their friends down their favourite club smoking cigars and playing poker and all the vices that men about town get up to.

Ive grown up now. so I go to bed early with an apple and a good book and stripey pyjamas.

oh yes not forgetting the hot water bottle and my cat.lol

how do you that so many men do get drunk instead of being intimate, one or two does not = many

I don't know any cases like that at present. I have known a couple cases like that in the past, and the reason was that the guys were alcoholics. One of those guys went on the wagon & is OK now. The other one is dead.

Because they need to be drunk in order to be intimate with their wife

i think men have their dreams too and when they realize they may not come true, they get depressed and lonely, just as we do. getting drunk is the fastest way out of dodge. a quick fix to an impossible solution.

Source(s): "The above is my answer to this poll/survey and in no way should be misconstrued as chatting."