All the little things....?

So, we all have "little things" that mean a lot to us. Some of them that would make sense to others.... some of them that no one else could ever understand;; my question to you is, what are some "little things" that mean a lot to you? You don't have to put an explanation as to why, though... show more So, we all have "little things" that mean a lot to us.
Some of them that would make sense to others....
some of them that no one else could ever understand;;
my question to you is, what are some "little things" that mean a lot to you? You don't have to put an explanation as to why, though it's certainly welcome ♥.

Be well everyone, thanks for the answer :).
Update: cosmic, your answer most resembles some of my first thought when I asked that....sometimes there's nothing better than just feeling completely alive :]. && Mnementh, I liked your answer a lot :], my other half and I are the same way- just having each other's presence && knowing they're a part of... show more cosmic, your answer most resembles some of my first thought when I asked that....sometimes there's nothing better than just feeling completely alive :].

&& Mnementh, I liked your answer a lot :], my other half and I are the same way- just having each other's presence && knowing they're a part of what makes home really home for you, is, beyond amazing ♥.

Rach....I know what you mean there :[ I'm sorry about your grandma hon, it's nice to have something physical to treasure of that person along with the memories and the feelings, too.

Lexy, that's so sweet :), there can be so much value in something when you can look at it and immediatly feel a little closer to a more comfortable time, I'm so sorry about the loss of your mother <3.

hehe....and Raji, ah....I was worried someone would go there :P and of course it had to be you ;]. It's alright darling, I'm sure it will [lols!].

Blessed be <3