Does anybody else hopes that Forbes beats De La Hoya? It would save us from watching the rematch with Floyd!?

Dont get me worng, I like Oscar and think he is one of the best too ever get in the ring. I think that he should stick to promoting though. I just think that his rematch with Mayweather is a waste of our time and money. I for one will not buy that fight if it takes place in Sept. Floyd will beat him again, and then... show more Dont get me worng, I like Oscar and think he is one of the best too ever get in the ring. I think that he should stick to promoting though. I just think that his rematch with Mayweather is a waste of our time and money. I for one will not buy that fight if it takes place in Sept. Floyd will beat him again, and then we will have to wait another 7 or 8 months too finally see Floyd fight Cotto, or someone else.