Poll:Do you prefer to give your phone number, or take their phone number?

does it matter?

Favorite Answer

I gotta get back on track here. I have no idea.

• Freaky

I prefer to give it. I hate making the first call. Not to say that I don't want the person to call me. But I like the ball out of my hands. I'm not big on "decisions" when it comes to that.

If I take rather than give, it's because I have no intention of ever speaking to the person again outside the 2 drinks he bought me.

Yes. Take the number. Then you're in control and not waiting by the phone if you think they're cute, or trying to avoid the call if you think they're ugly. You can call at your discretion.

• Rose

Brilliant

If I really feel a connection, it doesn't matter. If I don't, I am honest and do not give or take a number.

• I take theirs, this way I choose if I want contact with them or not.. but I've been take for over a year, so I take nor give my number to no one!

Take their phone number, that way they can't stalk me. I'll call when I feel like calling I don't like feeling pressured.

Give them the wrong number

doesn't really matter to me either way.....

(but I never give out my home number until I really know someone well enough to feel comfortable with that)

I'd rather take theirs. If I'm interested, I'll call, but usually its going in the trash.

• Bistro

take the number.