What has caused people to change so much since the new millenium? people are more tense and to themselves?

It seems people are more secretive, less friendly, not as nice, and so on etc... It seems it manifested more towards the end of the 1990's. Some of you will know what I'm talking about. its just hard to explain in words. Heres a good example: A man is less likely to try to romance a woman before... show more It seems people are more secretive, less friendly, not as nice, and so on etc...

It seems it manifested more towards the end of the 1990's.

Some of you will know what I'm talking about. its just hard to explain in words.

Heres a good example:

A man is less likely to try to romance a woman before engaging in a relationship. The demand is ( Instant Gratification)

Alot more people have no respect for their parents. More and more nursing and assisted living centers open every year here in the US. Once you are old you are of no value and youre thrown into a nursing home. What happened to taking care of your elderly parent or hiring assistance ? There are many programs out there and the parent most likely receives social benefits.

People nowadays care less when they lose their jobs, wives, girlfriends, and even completely stop talking with siblings for many years sometimes forever.

now does anyone know what i mean? i hope my examples help you understand more.