Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Does God send you messages?

I had a dream in which God sent me a message to read the bible. So if God has the time to spare to tell me to read the bible why does he not send messages to people to warn them of danger, e.g dont walk though the park tonight you will get murdered?

Socko...It was but a dream, I'm not claiming to speak to god, just mentioning a dream. Why would I lie?

Favorite Answer

God tells people a lot of things but not everybody listens they think their imagining, they have to let god talk to them. It would be their time to die if they lived against Gods rules and went against eveything they go to hell if they followed the rules obeyed God & did what he told them to do they'd go to heaven. Yes God does send messages to people to show them wher their going to or what to do. Read the bible if he told u to don't listen to other peopl that say u shouldn't believe it but if you want go ahead a lot of people don't understand but do what God told u to in your dream read the Bible. You'll learn a lot from it instead of people telling you what to do.

god has sent me messages too..

i think so..

bur i try not too think it as his message..

cause there is something i just dont want to know..

sometimes i juset try to fake and forget it..

being special is bad for mental health..

cause there is no correct answer for it proove it true..

but individual though feel it so fasciniting.

:)

not only by dream also in real by within limit of mathematics..

god never breaks the rules i mean the law of physics.

God sent me a message also to study the bible, through a dream or a vision, im not sure which. It was not a subtle message, it was a direct message in regard to a situation that would have had a grave effect on my well being and my soul. Some of you would like to make a joke of God, but stop relying on yourselves for answers, have faith, and listen, and watch. You will recieve in some way, what you were looking for. To God be the glory.

I think that He does send us messages like that. It's called common sense. Don't walk in the park after dark. Everyone gets that message. But do they listen? They love danger.

My dreams belong to me. He usually talks to me when I do the dishes. I bought a dishwasher a year or two ago. Now I don't get His message. He used to speak to me when I went out on the deck for a smoke in the evening. I quit smoking. Sometimes He speaks to me in dreams. I've been getting up too fast for the past 5 years to pay any attention to them.

Except those T-Rex ones. Man, those ones stick in the mind like glue.

• Rose

It's all in the translation. The term respect can be used in different contexts. Check other translations online. Such as ... (Acts 10:34) At this Peter opened his mouth and said: “For a certainty I perceive that God is not partial, (Romans 2:11) For there is no partiality with God. (Colossians 3:25) Certainly the one that is doing wrong will receive back what he wrongly did, and there is no partiality.

• S.O.S.

If you truly believe that god sent you the message to read your bible it would first be wise to attend to this message and then ask other questions, such as the ones above, while doing what you were asked to do and you have the individual attention!

• Ray W

The only way God speaks today is through His Word. He tells all that has believed and trusted that the Lord Jesus Christ died for their sins to study His Word. The Word of God don't tell you not walk through the park. He gave you common sense and you should know better. 2 Timothy 2: 15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2 Timothy 1: 7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Source(s): www.itchyear.org

God is more subtle than that. God will not do such things as pain and anguish need to be recognised for us all to appreciate good. God is the rulebook by which society has its foundation. There will always be those who do not believe and they cause grief to us all. Remember that and you will do just fine. The fact is that God has toughed you so do the bidding of the divine one and learn from the knowledge there.

Good luck

Source(s): Similar situation

I definitely believe that God can send people messages. God has a life plan for everyone, so if He feels you need to know something or do something in your life there are a million ways He can do it. God sends people messages to improve their lives or help them during times of need.

Yes, it's called my conscience. Unfortunately, I've been ignoring it lately in favor of instant gratification. :(

On the other hand, as Emily Dickinson put it,

"The only news I know

Is bulletins all day

From immortality."

Emily Dickinson was cooler than I am. :)