TBL
TBL asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

A glorious day in the Hockey Section?

Guess who's off the top ten contributor list?

http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/stars?sid=396545462

The infamous Sabres bandwagon-goalie mask avatar guy formerly reffered to as " ".

Look at NIPS go!

and to make this a question..... Who will win the Cup?

• NIPS®
    Favorite Answer

Well, that ends next week. I have to start working 70 hours a week again within the next 2 weeks. So, I have just about maxed-out for this winter. I will still come to harass you a few times a week, I just wont be on much. Good news for all the NIPS haters.

Source(s): *** My days of answering 40 questions a day are drawing to a close. The time to hand this stupid orange thing to the next pretender is around the bend. *** The only one worthy of a TC Badge is just below Mr Jay K!
  • N/A

Yeah, all right! Break out the beer! Woohooooooo! It's a celebration! Come on now, who here is willing to solicit some alcohol to minors? rofl, jk.

I can't believe gayboy made it.....lol (jk man). And don't refer to NIPS as NIPS, he now goes by "Jeff Fisher".

Penguins beat the Sharks in 6.

~

Wow, 70 hours? Is training camp starting already Mr. Fisher? lol

• nettie

Ice hockey is crazily popular here in Canada..... well anyway, when there's more indians who are into Hockey, there'll be more indians in the hockey section....which won't happen anytime soon :(

Congrats My friend I got Montreal win the Cup, GO HABS.

• Who will win the Cup, it won't be Washington.

Backstrom has been a bigger force in this game than Ovechkin, rather disappointed actually.

Of course, the fact that Chicago is manhandling them makes it all the more sweeter.

• Yeah Congrats Guys.

The cup = The Wings.

Congrats Erica!

....and I will win the cup this season. All by myself

****Thats cool. Is he a jedi?

I was thinking of bringing back the child molester. I kinda liked it :)

****NIPS- 70 hours? Dang

****Thanx :)

• Allright now--- I pointed this out yesterday that Erica was near tying him..

Wheres my lap-dance???? JK Erica..

Perry sneaking in there-- great-- but I thought Zam was the only one close???

Who cares!!! HE'S OUT!!!!!

Just seems like yesterday when he was celebrating his rise to the top here--->http://www.wrestlewithjimmy.net/Images/funny/borat...

Yes and gayboy is also up there hmmmmm.

Cup?Winnipeg Jets in a sweep of the Coyotes.

jay-That pic looks like my brother in law...Better then the pic you had a few weeks ago of the dude in the thong.

Source(s): Im with Nips-When it gets warmer I'm back to getting the place pertty.Only nighttime maybe for me.

well I'll still be around... be trapped in the house with no staff one way or other rather its winter or road construction season