Hair cut styles , kaley cuoco? HELP!!please!?

im getting a haircut this long week end and i dont know what to do , my hair is a few inches below my shoulders and i want a good change but i dont want to take off too much length but i need to get rid of a bit of damage. i have an oval face, what style should i go for? i really like kaley cuoco's hair in 8... show more im getting a haircut this long week end and i dont know what to do , my hair is a few inches below my shoulders and i want a good change but i dont want to take off too much length but i need to get rid of a bit of damage. i have an oval face, what style should i go for?
i really like kaley cuoco's hair in 8 simple rules when it was shorter with choppy layers and bangs but i cant find any pictures.
Help!! with any ideas or if you can find a picture of what im talking about? i dont want to go any shorter than shoulder lenth though , its got to be long enough for a pony tail.
THANKS!