Grand Theft Auto:San Andreas Missions?

Okay, I'm in San Fierro or whatever it's called and I think I finished the missions for Zero. What do I do next?

And I know about the mission in Zero's little shop. Or s there a certain amount of times I have to do the "Kill the trucks" mission.

OR do I have to do the triads, I think it's called.

Please! I need help!

• Paul
    Favorite Answer

Zero's missions are kind of weird, because you don't necessarily have to do them, even though it seems that way. However, I think doing Zero's missions now, will let you do the casino heist later. But I can tell you, I've beaten the game many times, and I skip Zero's missions often.

There should be 3 missions for Zero, and once you're finished, Zero's RC shop should turn into an "asset" for you. An asset means it makes money which you can pick up.

It's okay for you to go on and do the Triad missions. There are some parts of the game where there are several different missions you can do, and there's not a strict order to things. If you were to do something out of order, the game would tell you what you need to do.

There is one more zero mission before you finished them all this mission is when you fight zero's competiton . in a RC war battle. After you compelte the last one then you should continue the main missions starting with the triads.