How do YOU treat "rival" fans who invade your ballpark?

"Invade" might not be the best word to use, so feel free to fill in your own word (visit, attend, pilgrimage?). I lived in Boston for a number of years, and have been to a bunch of games at Fenway (currently my second favorite ballpark). Being a Yankees fan, I often wore my Yankees hat (and sometimes... show more "Invade" might not be the best word to use, so feel free to fill in your own word (visit, attend, pilgrimage?). I lived in Boston for a number of years, and have been to a bunch of games at Fenway (currently my second favorite ballpark). Being a Yankees fan, I often wore my Yankees hat (and sometimes even a jersey - Mattingly, Jeter, or Ruth) to games, even when the Sox were not playing the Yankees. Call me crazy, but that's how I roll (and I am not the only one). Of course, I get booed, and people would make comments (i.e., "Yankees suck" or "Hey guy, did you take a wrong turn on I-95?"). I once even had my face put on the big screen so the whole stadium could boo me. But, in general (other than a couple of knuckleheads), people were respectful and good-natured, and even defended me from those knuckleheads. I noticed that Sox fans who come to Yankee Stadium with their gear, are also treated in similar fashion.
Update: It seems that at the ballpark, there isn't all this hate that comes out in other forums, like some blogs and message boards or even here at YA, that just get really nasty sometimes. Maybe it's easier to write a bunch of crap when it's faceless, and no one knows who you are. How are these fans treated... show more It seems that at the ballpark, there isn't all this hate that comes out in other forums, like some blogs and message boards or even here at YA, that just get really nasty sometimes. Maybe it's easier to write a bunch of crap when it's faceless, and no one knows who you are. How are these fans treated at your stadiums? Feel free to share any experiences.
Update 2: Yeah, I've seen fights. I've just never been a part of one at a game.
Update 3: I think, in general, if you're not acting like a total jackass, people are going to be respectful. Of course, I don't mean everyone will do that. And not all my experiences at "rival" ballparks or my own have been positive. But, for the most part, it's been great.